I finished another pair of booties.
This time I made sure that I used thin sock wool, as otherwise these booties always turn out a little bit too big! I think it works out better this way.
This jumper was made with the wool I ordered from Angel Yarn a few weeks ago. It’s worked out really well, and I think it looks really cute. The colours also go very well together.
It’s quite small as it is meant for a three months old, but still it was one of the easiest things I’ve knitted as it’s pretty straight forward to make. Again, I used a German pattern magazine that I bought a few years ago.
I also managed to find some really nice mother of pearl buttons, which suit both colours well. Overall I’m very pleased with the finished jumper.
The colours of these booties are great, I made them for a friend of mine and she chose the colours. You might remember similar booties from previous posts, but this time I actually properly followed the pattern. I seemed to always do the sole bit wrong, but I actually prefer my ‘wrong’ way better.
These booties also turned out to be a little bit larger then other ones, but I think that’s just down to the thickness of the wool, so I’m not worried.
This is the first knitted cardigan for my niece or nephew.
Now, the sleeves look a little funny and I had some problems following the pattern. The original sleeves I made were too small and did not properly slot onto the jacket. I decided to just add some stitches and that seemed to solve the problem. I still like it and I’m sure it’ll fit and look cute.