Here’s something I whipped up for my lovely husband for Christmas, a Kindle cover.
I looked around on Raverly for an easy patter for a while, and there’s one I was able to find. But then in the end I decided to just make it up…and I used a newly-learned skill and added cables to this Kindle sleeve.
And I’m rather pleased with it. My husband was really proudly using a jiffy bag and I just thought that wouldn’t do and this seemed a nice quick project that I finished in a couple of hours, just before Christmas. He tells me he likes it, and it also acts as a sort of wedge to hold his Kindle up when he’s using it.
I also managed to find a nice covered black button that finishes the whole thing off nicely.