I’ve been quiet over here for a while, I know. We got back from our trip to my mum’s on 13th August, but I was really, really busy finishing the blanket for my brother and his wife for their wedding present. We were there last weekend and I was able to present it to them, the absolutely loved it. So without further ado, here are some pictures. I ended up with 44 squares.
This meant that I knitted a square of each colour twice so that it would be big enough. I used the patterns for the individual squares from this pattern. And then I was trying to arrange it, which was harder than I thought it would be. But the end result turned out really nice, and I’m going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking.